The Nutritional Coordinator plans, prepares, and cleans up after our lunch time, as well as other meal-based events like our holiday dinners. Family-style meals set Angels’ Place apart from other early childhood education and child care centers because our children of different age groups eat together with the staff, encouraging community, the development of social skills, and healthy eating habits.
Benefits for Part-Time Employees
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of children and parents.
- A supportive environment which values developmentally appropriate and reflective practice.
- Child care for employee children (ages birth to five) during shift.
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid sick/personal days.
- Free meals and parking.
- Education and training opportunities.
- Experience with food preparation.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma.
- Clearances and Health Appraisal required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.