Early Childhood Education Teachers
Angels’ Place welcomes resumes on an on-going basis from qualified Early Childhood Education Teachers. Teachers at Angels’ Place are required to have a Bachelors degree or a minimum of an Associate’s degree in early childhood education or a related field. Experience preferred.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of children and parents.
- A supportive environment which values developmentally appropriate and strength based reflective practice.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program and Life Insurance.
- Generous PTO package including Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holidays.
- Free meals/parking.
- Experience, Education and Training Opportunities.
- Child care for employee children (ages birth to five) during shift.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in ECE or related field.
- Experience working with families who face at-risk challenges.
- Clearances and Health Appraisal required.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Temporary work during the Summer and throughout the school year.