Early Childhood Education Teachers
Angels’ Place welcomes resumes on an on-going basis from qualified Early Childhood Education Teachers. Teachers at Angels’ Place are required to have a Bachelors degree or a minimum of an Associate’s degree in early childhood education or a related field. Experience preferred.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of children and parents.
- A supportive environment which values developmentally appropriate and strength based reflective practice.
- Child care for employee children (ages birth to five) during shift.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program and Life Insurance.
- Generous PTO package including Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holidays.
- Free meals/parking.
- Experience, Education and Training Opportunities
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of developmentally appropriate program activities for a group of children, adhering to the principles of child development.
- Coordinates daily activities, designs classroom environment and provides sight and sound supervision.
- Works with children, both individually and in groups, supporting daily routines and activities.
- Provides assistance in the personal care routines of children.
- Provides ongoing written observations and assessments of the assigned children.
- Assists with appropriate reports and record keeping in the classroom.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and appropriate environment by adhering to all policies and procedures of the center, Pennsylvania Department of Human Service’s regulations, NAEYC and Keystone Stars Quality Standards.
- Establishes and maintains positive communication and relationships with staff, children and parents.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competency through participation in trainings, coursework and in-service activities, which may occur outside of typically scheduled hours.
- Performs other responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in ECE or related field.
- Experience working with families who face at-risk challenges.
- Clearances and Health Appraisal required.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs..
Temporary work during the Summer and throughout the school year.