Angels’ Place boasts a dedicated family of caring and supportive staff and volunteers to encourage and guide both generations toward realizing their life potential.
Angels’ Place Teacher Standards
- All teachers have a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Our Pre-K teachers have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education.
- Each teacher receives 100 hours of continuing education per year.
- Our teachers provide an inclusive program offering best practice and developmentally appropriate education, advocacy and support for all children.
- Angels’ Place has offered a successful school readiness program for over 39 years.
- We follow only the most advanced early childhood education standards and curriculum to assure our children leave Angels’ Place kindergarten ready.